We provide KAP for individuals, couples, and groups.
Our individualized treatment plans are developed in collaboration with medical providers and other members of the client’s treatment team to ensure optimized and integrative care. We emphasize mindful curation of set and setting and cultivation of the therapeutic relationship.
We are dedicated to helping people find well-being through the compassionate and ethical use of expanded states of consciousness.
The treatment with the catalyst ketamine can offer a wide range of experiences and benefits. Ketamine assisted psychotherapy (KAP) is provided in the psycholytic to the psychedelic sessions.
KAP sessions are generally 3 hours in length allowing for a natural flow from preparation to experiential to integration phases. Emphasis is on providing psychotherapeutic support and processing material that arises during sessions.
Clients can expect to experience a range of benefits, including:
- A “time out” from ordinary mind and reality
- Decrease in negative or obsessive thoughts and negative self-talk
- Profound shifts in perspective on self, relationships, and worldview
- A more positive outlook on challenging life situations and relationships
- Increase in self-esteem and self-compassion
- Enhancement of creative problem-solving abilities
- Greater motivation for lifestyle or behavior changes
- Relief from existential distress
- Potential of having a spiritual or mystical experience
Low dose sessions may involve mild dissociation, relaxation, mindfulness, lowered defenses, anxiolytic and empathogenic effects, as well as anti-depressant effects. Moderate dose sessions may involve moderate dissociation, out of body experiences, and an expansive sense of self. High dose sessions may involve full dissociation from body and various transpersonal and mystical experiences.